Fit Gamer

Fit Gamer
Banner!

Sunday 29 April 2012

WoW Ironman Challenge: Level 10 Rogue

  We could call this the beginning.  Wowironman.com checks the armory, and the armory doesn't list any characters lower than 10.



  It is surprisingly difficult to get a rogue to 10 without dying.  Versace is so squishy.  Now that I have hit 10 though, it is getting easier.  I have some defensive abilities, and better weapons.

  I made a quick 3 minute video on her progress.  The video is a quality experiment as well, it can be watched in 1080p.  I'm not going to be releasing my videos at this quality often; my internet speed is crap, and there is a significant internet cap as well, so it costs me money to do that.

  Enjoy the video, more physical challenges coming very soon, hopefully you wrote down your maximum.  We're going to get that number up, and you'll be in personal record territory in no time, if you aren't already!

  Keep it real.  Keep fit.  Keep gaming.

  Versace.

No comments:

Post a Comment