Fit Gamer

Fit Gamer
Banner!

Sunday 6 May 2012

300k damage was enough...

Versace, the greatest hero I have ever known, received 300k damage from failing during a quest.  She has passed from the world of the living.  And as per the rules of the wowironman challenge, she has been deleted.



This happened this morning, as I sipped my freshly brewed coffee, and continued along in the Cape of Stranglethorn, I was doing a quest where you venture into Zul'Gurub and disrupt the raising of the undead troll priests.

At the end of the quest, you have to click a ladder as the boss is casting a bad looking spell.  That spell is not only bad looking, but it caused 300k damage when I failed to click the ladder in time.

Death is bitter, and still weighs heavily on my heart.

R.I.P. Versace.


This is not the end though!  Versace's soul will be reborn into another undead.  You may be able to destroy her already fetid body, but her soul is invincible.

Videos on the ironman challenge will resume once the new Versace hits similar levels.  In the meantime, physical challenges will still be coming out every couple days.  I will be doing some minecraft videos, and other videos of games that I enjoy while the new Versace emerges blinking into the World of Warcraft.

Time to take the rest of the day off in shame.

Keep it real folks.  Keep fit, and keep gaming.

Versace.

5 comments:

  1. 300k?!? D=

    RIP Versace. /mourn

    I'll be looking forward to hearing about the new Versace's adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I flew through to level 14 last night, and then died because I wasn't being patient.

    I have to keep reminding myself that you can't rush this challenge :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes!!! ='(

      Well, I'll be looking forward to the next next Versace's adventures then!

      Delete
    2. Shhhhh, we're going to pretend the lvl 14 thing never happened. I'm still in denial that lvl 35 Versace is gone :(

      Delete
  3. ... and please remember to put Versæce on the leaderboard.

    ReplyDelete