Fit Gamer

Fit Gamer
Banner!

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Push up form demonstrated by Berard the Moon-Crazed

I wanted to do a demonstration for proper Push Up form just so everyone knows exactly how to do it.

Fortunately, Berard the Moon-Crazed, a rare spawn in Silverpine Forest, nobly volunteered to demonstrate for me.  Unfortunately though, he doesn't listen too well, and his form is horrible...



All joking aside, here is some tips to make sure you have proper push up form:

1.  Get on your hands and knees.
2.  Place your hands flat on the ground, slightly wider than shoulder width.
3.  Now move your feet back, up on your toes
4.  Ensure your back and legs are straight.
5.  Lift your head up and look ahead of you.
6.  Lower yourself, to a couple inches above the ground, then back up.
7.  Profit.

Thanks for watching the video!

Please subscribe and like the video, tell your friends, I'm working hard at improving my video quality, and they're going to keep coming!

Along with this video, I released a Tera Online video talking about my Warrior Versace, and my initial impressions of Tera Online.  I talk about the importance of taking a rest day when your muscles are sore, to help them rebuild.  Check it out!



Keep fit.  Keep gaming.

Versace

No comments:

Post a Comment