Fit Gamer

Fit Gamer
Banner!

Thursday 10 May 2012

Ironman Rogue Guide

Hello and welcome to Athletic Gamer!

I have finally clipped together and narrated a guide for playing an ironman Rogue.  Check out the wowironman challenge rules if you're not familiar with what the restrictions are.



This video took me much more time to produce then my usual ones.  Usually my videos consist of just hitting the record button, and blabbing while playing.  For this one, I made 4 clips, and narrated clip 2 and 3, adding some freeze shots and such.

I also made the leap to dedicate myself to this project of making videos and such.  I purchased the software I use to clip and convert videos, instead of using the demo version.  If anyone is interested, I use NCH Videopad and NCH Prism for editing, narrating and converting video, and it works great so far.

I have been using music from the talented Daniel Yount who namely produces the music for the Shadow of Israphael series by the Yogscast, who I take a lot of inspiration from.  Daniel Yount has made his music available on iTunes, and it is royalty free, which means you don't have to worry about copyright issues when using them with your videos.

I have been working to try to improve the quality of my videos, and I feel that my quality is improving.  I still want to work on making the videos more entertaining, and keeping a better camera position while playing.  I think the only way to continue improving is to simply continue producing content:  Practice makes perfect!

It has been a couple days since the last challenge, and if I have time, I will release a quick video for Physical Challenge 6.  We're going to be working on our push ups for another week or so, and then we'll spend some time and challenges working on improving our %body fat at around Physical Challenge 11 or so.

I hope you all enjoy the videos so far.  If you like what you see, help get my videos some views by hitting the Like / Favorite button, share it on social media sites, and subscribe to my Youtube channel!

Until next time, keep fit.  Keep gaming.

Versace

No comments:

Post a Comment