Fit Gamer

Fit Gamer
Banner!

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Versace: The Next Generation


You saw the end of Versace, the heroic Ironman Rogue.  At level 35 she met an untimely end at the hands of an idiot.  Can this really be the end?  or shall she be reborn... IN FLAME!



The new Versace is well on her way to giving the name the respect it deserves.  She has stepped in the shoes of the last great ironman Rogue, and even threw down some new tricks of her own.

Never have I felt more confident of this challenge.  There is just something about this new Versace that gives me the perfect balance of confidence and wisdom.  She has yet to come close to death in her journey to 20, and leveled up with a smooth constitution.

Join me in my newest adventure, as I continue keeping updates as the new Versace reaches new heights on her way from level 1 to 85 in the World of Warcraft Ironman Challenge!

Don't forget to click like, and subscribe to my youtube channel if you like what you see!

An update to the Physical Challenge #5 that I issued yesterday.   I was able to do 72 push ups today, which is a 7 push up increase, or 10% increase!!  That's huge, and not what I expected.  My end goal is to get to 100 push ups, but 72 is a great number to be at now.  Again, don't worry, I have no expectations that most of you will be at the same number I am, if your number seems abysmally low, keep in mind that at one point, I was there with you!

Keep it real.  Keep fit.  Keep gaming.

Versace

No comments:

Post a Comment