Fit Gamer

Fit Gamer
Banner!

Saturday 12 May 2012

Physical Challenge #6 and Versace the third

Impatience is going to be the death of me.  I was rushing too much to get the next Versace up to the same level that I rushed through the Hills of Stranglethorn quests and ended up making a pull that proved too much for an Ironman Rogue.

I pulled King Bangalash on top of a hill, and he ended up pulling 2 elder tigers with him, and then spawned his two guards.  I made an attempt to run away, but vanish was down, and I got dazed.  Pretty soon I had 4 bleed dots on me, and I knew the gig was up.  Versace the next generation lays to rest in Northern Stranglethorn.

I've succeeded in getting another Versace up to level 29 quickly, and I'm going to take my time, and avoid Stranglethorn altogether now.  I think that area was revamped too much in cataclysm, with the developers expecting people to have great gear.  I'll be sticking to the Arathi Highlands and Hinterlands for this attempt.

Check out my latest video, it's very simple, and non-climactic, but I felt I should put one out, since it had been a couple days, and I had promised another Physical Challenge.



Physical Challenge #6 provides us the opportunity to work our Triceps, another important muscle in the push up.

We are doing Tricep Dips, another body weight exercise.  You're going to need at least one chair or stool, or you can use the stairs if you have to.  Two chairs is ideal, but the higher your feet are, the harder the exercise will be.

Tricep Dip:

Sit on a chair, with your feet straight out in front of you, on another chair or the floor.
Place your hands beside your butt on the chair, palm down.
Lift your butt of the chair, and scoot forward, so if you lower your body, your butt will not hit the chair.
Lower your body until your elbow makes a 90 degree angle behind you.
Lift your body back up.

Physical Challenge #6:

3 sets of Tricep Dips until fail, with 2 to 3 minute rests in between.

We have another 4 physical challenges focusing on Push ups, and then I will be working on some weight loss techniques.  This will also in turn help our body weight exercises, because the lighter we get, the easier these exercises will be!

In a real life note, I am getting ready to move to another community, so I will try my best to keep everything updated, but if you don't hear from me for 4 or 5 days in a row, be aware that I am SUPER busy trying to organize everything for my transfer.  I only expect a 2 day period without internet, but things may go sour.

In the meantime guys, keep fit and keep gaming.

Versace

No comments:

Post a Comment