Fit Gamer

Fit Gamer
Banner!

Monday 7 May 2012

Hardcore Minecraft: The adventures of Grimble the frog

Ribbit everyone!

So while I recover from the horrible loss of Versace, I created a new hardcore minecraft world where I will be recording the entire adventure start to finish through video.

Grimble the frog was born blinking into a strange new world, covered in snow.  Grimble, being a tree frog, understood that he had to quickly leave this snowy area, or else he would be frozen, and die.  Luckily, around the corner, stood a beautiful jungle!  He began a search for a new home, and was eventually able to reach the top of a great jungle tree to build a platform for a home.



In this video, I also release Physical Challenge #5


Physical Challenge #5 means we have spent 10 days working on our pushups, therefor should be able to see a significant improvement already.  That means Physical Challenge #5 is the same as #1, find your maximum again.

I know I said it was physical challenge #6, but that's because I live way up north, and you've all heard that Eskimos have 20 different words for snow?  Well they only have one word for both the number 5 and 6, so sometimes I get confused...

And if you believe that, you shouldn't be on the internet.

Here's the video of the first night, where I brave the monsters to retrieve some coal:



Leave me some feedback telling me if you enjoyed this video vs. my WoW Ironman video updates.  If this is something you enjoy, I will continue.  My goal to start is to have 20 episodes per season, and regardless of the feedback, I will do an entire season.

Thanks everyone, and keep fit!  Keep gaming!

Versace

2 comments:

  1. Minecraft, well not very interesting. Keep at the WoW-shots. It's entertaining to play Minecraft. It can be fun or awe-inspiring to see the end product from somebody's playing, but to watch other play, and not even being able to comment in real time -- for me it's boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input. To be honest, the minecraft is simply to fill the void while I re-level Versace.

      She's a big bad level 14 Rogue again. Once she hits around 25, i'll start the ironman videos again :) I am also looking for another game to play a bit.

      Delete